aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut | aws course in calicut
AWS - TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION PROCESS:
COURSE FOR WELDING TRAINING IN CHENNAI,TAMILNADU,INDIA |TRAINING FOR WELDING COURSE IN CHENNAI | AWS - CWI /CSWIP WELDING COURSE IN CHENNAI |AWS CWI SEMINAR CERTIFICATION COURSE IN CHENNAI | CSWIP SEMINAR CERTIFICATION COURSE IN CHENNAI | CSWIP SEMINAR CERTIFICATION COURSE IN INDIA |Through the welders can take this test directly without any training, TWG GROUP Research & Training division strongly recommends that the Welder go through a 3-day training program on Weld fundamentals, Interpreting and Understanding WPS, Safety procedures and understanding the process of AWS evaluation and Certification.
On the end of the training, and on the test day the Welder will be guided to choose a WPS and go through the welding process on the supervision of an AWS certified Welding Inspector. On the end of the welding process, the weld specimen shall be subjected to various tests as per WPS and results shall be declared within a week. The Certification and Welder Card will be shipped from AWS USA for the successful welders, in about three weeks from the time of test.
AWS - CWI TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
- QA/QC COURSE
- WELDERS / GRINDERS
- AWS - CWI WELDING INSPECTOR
- Day - 1 : Welding & Cutting Process, Safety, Weld Geometry & Terminology, Drawing & Specification, Testing methods, Producing & Maintaining Records
- Day - 2 : Understanding & Interpreting assigned WPS and PQR
- Day - 3 : Practical on Weld, How to Qualify PQR as per WPS, Testing & Qualification
Training & Certification Course in NDT:
- We are providing you the best range of Demagnetisers such as Portable Demagnetisers, Tunnel Type Demagnetisers, Round Type Demagnetisers, Demagnetisers, Coil Type Demagnetisers and Mini Demagnetisers with effective & timely delivery.
AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR COURSE
OBJECTIVES : QA/QC Personnel
- Understanding the welding inspection requirements by codes and specifications.
- Testing requirements and make WPS/PQR as per the requirements.
- Understanding the welding metallurgy.
- Understanding the occurrence and locating the defects and discontinuity in welds.
WELDERS / GRINDERS :
- Understanding the requirements of codes for good welding practice.
- Familiarity with WPS and PQR.
- Welding defects and locating the defects.
- Practical tips for doing welding, like electrical parameters, hand movement, selection of rod, temperature, etc.
- Good grinding practice for defect detection.
COURSE DETAILS :
- Welding course will be based on ASME SEC IX specifically but will also include AWS and ASME sec VIII guidelines.
- Modules will be Welding inspection and certification
- Safe practices for welding inspectors
- Metal joining and cutting process
- Weld joint geometry and welding symbols
- Welding metallurgy and weld metal discontinuities
- Visual inspection and other NDT methods
- WPS/PQR as per ASME SEC IX
- Welding process at your works and improvement scopes.
- Case studies as per your scope of work.
AWS CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR COURSE [ AWS-CWI ] :
Course Contents :
- Introduction to welding concepts
- ASME family of standards.
- ASME SEC IX requirements
- History and development of STANDARDS
- Establishing the WPS,PQR,WPQ
- Welding Process in detail
- Introduction to Welding Symbols
- Quality system documentation
- Welding planning
- Management of WPS,PQR
- Practical Welding Inspection
- Revision, examination and feedback