piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum | piping engineering academy in trivandrum
PIPING ENGINEERING TRAINING
1. QAQC PIPING ENGINEERING
2. QA QC PIPING INSPECTOR
3. OIL AND GAS TRAINING
4. PIPELINE ENGINEERING TRAINING
5. API – 510 PRESSURE VESSEL INSPECTOR
6. API – 570 PIPING INSPECTOR
7. API – 563 STORAGE TANK INSPECTOR
8.API – 580/581 RISK BASED INSPECTION
9.API – 579 ASME FFS – FITNESS FOR SERVICE
10. PIPING ENGINEERING DESIGN
11. PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS
12. PIPING DRAFTING
13.PG DIPLOMA IN PROCESS PIPING ENGINEERING
14.PG DIPLOMA IN PROCESS PIPING EQUIPMENT DESIGNING
15.PIPING LAYOUT ENGINEERING
16.PROCESS PIPING ENGINEERING AS PER ASME B31.3
17.PDMS -PLANT DESIGN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - PDMS
18.PG DIOPLOMA PRESSURE VESSEL DESIGN
19.PIPING AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
20.PIPING AND STRUCTURAL FABRICATION
21.PIPING AND STRUCTURAL DRAWING
PIPING QAQC COURSE SYLLABUS :
piping training and certification in chennai, The objective of this topic is to provide the delegates the basic knowledge and skills in this
discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job. This topic will cover the
fundamental principles and concepts used in process plant layout and piping design. Upon
completion of this topic the delegates will have a clear understanding of the design and
engineering principles used in plant layout and piping design..
- Introduction to Process piping.
- Piping Components and fittings.
- Overview of Static & Rotary Equipment’s.
- Pipe supports.
- Piping Materials.
- a) Piping Material Selection.
b) Pipe wall thickness calculation.
c) Design Pressure calculation.
d) Design of miter bends.
- Process Piping Codes and Standards.
- General-Process Diagrams. (Isometric, P& ID, PFD, GA)
- 3D Modeling.
- Fabrication and Erection Techniques.
- Pressure Testing Procedures.
- Introduction to Welding
- Codes & Standards
- Welding process & Quality
- Basic welding & Cutting process workshop (Theory & Practicals)
- Welding Metallurgy
- Safety in Welding & Cutting Processes
- Welding Qualifications & Specifications
- Fatigue of Welded Structures
- Welding Inspection
- Geometries & Weld Symbols
- Selection of Base metals & Filler Metals
- Weld Defects
- Reports & Forms
Understanding the basic principles of various NDT methods, fundamentals, discontinuities in
different product forms, importance of NDT, applications, limitations of NDT methods and
techniques and codes, standards and specifications related to non-destructive testing
- Introduction to N.D.E.
- Codes and Standards.
- Visual Testing.
- Liquid Penetrant Testing.
- Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Ultrasonic Testing.
- Radiographic Testing.
- Radiographic Film Interpretation
- Report Forms.
BLASTING & PAINTING
Understand basic blasting and painting procedures, methods of application and testing
Understand the importance of surface preparation. Recognise the benefits and disadvantages of coating and paint systems
- Corrosion theory
- Coating conditions
- Surface preparation methods, purpose and standards
- Blasting methods and equipment
- Cleaning methods and standards
- Surface contaminants and tests/detection
- Paint systems, manufacture and technology
- Paint film testing and equipment
- Paint gloss
- Adhesion test and equipment
- Pinhole/Holiday detection
- Cathodic protection
- Paint application methods
- Duties of the painting inspector
- Health and safety
Piping Engineering - Training on Pipe Fabrication
- Codes, standards & specifications of ASME, ANSI, ASTM, API, NACE, MSS, AISI, AWS, AWWA & PFI
- Material science of various piping materials like carbon steel (CS ), alloy steel (AS ), stainless steel(SS), Hastalloy, Inconel, Copper nickel, etc
- Different types of pipes (Seamless, Rolled ERW, Rolled EFW, Spiral welded) Fittings (Long radiouselbows, shortradious elbows, 45 degree elbows, equal tees, reducing tees, eccentric & concentric reducers, reinforcing saddles, weldolets, sockolets, threadolets, elbowlets, latrolets, welding bosses
- Different types of flanges, (weldneck, slip-on, socketweld, blind, lapjoint, reducing and orifice flanges ) various type valves (Gate, globe, ball, butterfly, plug, needle, fourway, threeway, non-return, angle, PSV, PRV, FCV, TCV and Level Control Valves)
- Welding procedure specifications (WPS), WPQR and WPQT
- Fabrication and errection of Steel structural drawings for piperacks, pipetrenchs, pipesleepers, platforms, ladders, handrails, pipesupports, etc
- Errection drawings of static & rotating equipements (colunms, vessels, heatexchangers, condensors, finfancoolers, reactors, absorbers, fracinators, flarestacks, relief system stacks,
- Method statements for pre-fabrication, site fabrication and errection of piping systems at underground and above ground
- Method statements, job safety analysis, riskassesments, total safety task instructions,rigging studies and plans for heavy lifting and errectins of steel structurals, pressure vessels and various rotating equipements.
- Plot plans, site plans, general arrangement drawings, isometric drawings, spool drawings, flowdiagrams, P& ID(piping and instrument diagrams)
- Pre- fabrication, site fabrication and installation of various piping systems (Utility systems, fuel gas systems, process systems, flare systems, reliefsystems, fire water systems, jacketed piping systems for sulfur and asphalt lines, cement lined piping systems for cooling water and sea water, steam tracings,)
- Line checking as per test pack, Isodrawings, P&ID, ITP (inspection & test plan), pipe internal cleaning report, NDE reports, flange face inspection reports, bolttorquening & tensioning reports.
- Issuing punch list, confirmation of punch clearance, submission of test pack approval for ready for test (RFT) .
- Hydro testing, pneumatictesting, visualtesting, chemical cleaning & pickling. piping systems draining, flushing, pigging, airblowing, steam blowing, system acceptance for inertgas filling and handover to commissioning.
PPE(personal protective equipments), safety equipments and tools, safety orientation & induction training, toolbox talk,working at height, confined space entry, excavation, powertools, hotwork, heatstress, electrical/mechanical lockout/tagout, and emergency rescue plans. Mobilization of temporary site facilities,tools and equipments.
Site observation reports,material approval request,non conformity reports, daily progress reports, daily manpower reports, machinery stock register, pipingfitup & weld visual reports, rotary & static equipments alignment reports, line history sheets, piping site fabrication and installation measurement summary sheets, mechanical clearance of piping loops, hydro testing and pneumatic testing reports.|piping qaqc training institute in chennai, piping qaqc training institute in trichy, piping qaqc training institute in coimbatore, piping qaqc training institute in mumbai, piping qaqc training institute in bangalore, piping qaqc training institute in vizag, piping qaqc training institute in hyderabad, piping qaqc training institute in delhi, piping qaqc training institute in gujarat,piping qaqc training institute in pune,piping qaqc training institute in patna,piping qaqc training institute in surat,piping qaqc training institute in haryana, piping qaqc training institute in newdelhi ncr,piping qaqc training institute in mysore,